You can also use this link to join: https://meet.jit.si/FlameofLoveUKNightVIGIL
Our Perpetual Vigil Room was created to fulfill our Blessed Mother’s request to organize our parishes so that there is never a time where a night vigil is not being observed for the salvation of the dying:
July 9, 1965The Spiritual Diary (first edition); Elizabeth Kindelmann; p. 257
Mary: “I want the holy night vigils – by which I want to save the souls of the dying – to be organized in every parish so there is not even one moment without someone praying in a vigil. This is the instrument that I place in your hands. By this, you and your companions will save the souls of the dying from eternal damnation. By the light of my Flame of Love, Satan will remain blind.”
We invite you to join us in prayer. Here are some important guidelines for the room:
- Unlike a Perpetual Adoration room, this room can be used for public, communal, vocal prayer AND silent prayer at the same time
- For silent prayer, mute your microphone and your computer or phone speakers; you will not be heard and will not hear anything in the room
- When entering the room, feel free to join any prayer in progress.
- If the room is empty, you may pray as you choose. When others join, please shift to a known prayer routine, preferably the Flame of Love Rosary and associated prayers if praying vocally.
- To prevent accidental interruption of prayer, your audio and video are automatically “muted” upon entering the room. Unmute as desired.
- If there is excessive noise on your line, one of our Prayer Companions may mute you. To speak, unmute your line.
- Please do NOT place your call on “hold”.
- Please be open to someone entering the room with emergency prayer intentions.
- If you are leading the prayer, invite intentions at convenient intervals, e.g., between sets of mysteries.
- If you are leading prayer and need to leave the room, invite someone else to lead. If no one does, feel free to leave anyway.
- Do not worry if someone does not join you in public prayer; they may have their sound muted for silent prayer
- You may also join it by regular dial-up phone by calling +1 (512) 647-1431 PIN: 124 905 2654#
- Thank you for your prayer. May thousands of the souls of the dying thank you in Heaven.